Is Hosted Voice the right choice for my Business?
Are you looking for a modern, feature-rich communication system without all the hassle? With 3CX there is no need to worry about complex and laborious management and installation. It’s quick and easy to deploy, configure and manage users.
Many businesses have previously opted for ISDN Telephone System. ISDN is a system that has been in place for the last three decades (launched in the late 1980s) and, whilst it may be viewed as reliable, it is now legacy technology.
When reviewed against newer developments in VoIP, ISDN is now expensive, very inflexible and contains outdated features.
Therefore, many businesses are now adopting Hosted VoIP due to the setup and management being simple, easy to scale and very cost effective.
All you need is a phone connected to the internet and a seat within the hosted voice platform, which after the initial setup can be achieved in under 1 hour. It really is that simple.
Next Generation Call Center features
With the 3CX PRO and Enterprise editions, you get advanced call center features bundled in at no additional cost. Increase your sales, boost productivity and offer support with 3CX’s contact center technology.
- Call Center Reporting – user activity, team queue, SLA and more
- Queue Strategies and real-time statistics – round robin, hunt by threes and more
- Barge in, listen-in and whisper to agents’ calls
- CRM integration with popular CRMs – Salesforce, Office 365, Freshdesk and more
- 3CX CRM API to develop your own CRM integration
- Live Chat with your website visitors and offer real-time support
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX:
- Pre-configured templates for easy integration with leading SIP Trunk providers
- Plug & Play Interoperability of IP Phones and gateways for automatic configuration
- Advanced security features including automatic updates and global IP blacklist
- Deploy in the Cloud or on-premise on Windows, Linux, MiniPC or Raspberry Pi!
- Easily migrate at any time with built-in backup and restore.
With the simple, user-friendly management console you can:
- Create, edit and delete extensions and DIDs
- Upgrade IP Phone firmware
- Reprovision & reboot IP Phones remotely
- Perform updates to system and SIP trunks in a single click
- Perform server-side CRM integrations.
ISDN IS SWITCHING OFF
Here’s what you need to know:
As with all technological advancements, progress requires change.
The infrastructure that underpins ISDN has been significantly upgraded since it was first launched in the 1980s and big market players like BT and Deutsche Telekom have invested heavily in VoIP.
By moving all of their services to IP, providers will be able to focus their resources on a technology that will meet the demands of businesses in the future.
The future of communications lies in VoIP and SIP. Using just an active internet connection, VoIP enables voice and video calls on a global scale.
This significantly reduces call costs for customers and also makes it far easier for resellers to administer clients’ systems as there are no physical lines to be installed.